Exquisitely Land for building homes , accomodation / hotel in Milies, Pelion
Code: H2493 MiliesLocation: Milies - PelionPrice: € 79,000Size: 1.307 sq.mRestorable stone mansion
Code: H2493 Milies
Location: Milies - Pelion
Price: € 79,000
Size: 1.307 sq.m
The land / plot of 1307 sq.m that is for sale is located next to the famous Train Station of Milies, where a replica of a steam train runs for tourists during the summer period (April-October), in an idyllic natural surrounding with running waters and plane trees.
It is a great opportunity for investment as it is ideal for accommodation and / or business use, with great potentials.
On the land is found a ruined watermill complex that consists of one steam/watermill on the ravine and two joined buildings with residential areas, offices and store rooms (of mixed acreage 812 sq.m.)
However, If the buyer demolishes completely or partially the ruined building, they can take advantage of the 0,40 building factor as well as of the lower area of the land, ( due to the sub region of the hill ) and be benefited on building one or more, very decent edifices. They can also benefit if they construct a building for business or tourism use as this is under the "umbrella" of the 0,80 building factor.
It has :
1) Topographic registration legalized from the Forestry department.
3) Document from the Greek Ministry of Environment and Energy that states the building is not listed as preservable heritage.
4) Declaration document from the Greek Ministry of Culture, as "Not Preservable building" - this allows demolition and reconstruction.
5) Also, have been deposited & approved by the city planning authority of Volos the results of a research ( by an authorized Topographer ) , called "a Temporary adjustment of the stream” ,.
6) Calculation of the building acreage.
7) All The ownership documentations of the property are complete and according to the law & have been deposited to the local authorities.